Top international model Bunmi Ademokoya and Brian Okwara split after 5 years together


Top international model, Bunmi Ademokoya, who is signed to one of Nigeria's most prolific model agencies, ISIS models and former Mr Nigeria and actor Bryan Okwara have ended their relationship after five years together. The two, who met while signed to same modeling agency many years back, started dating in 2008 and were inseparable for years. They actually broke up in November 2013 but Bunmi is talking about it for the first time. In an interview with Punch, Bunmi said she's single again.
"I was in a relationship but it did not work out. I am single now and living life. I have not decided yet if I will get involved with another man. I think for now I am just going to take a break because I was in a relationship for five years. I am a young girl, just trying to discover myself."



Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments