Photos from Ghallywood Actors Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite's joint birthday party in Ghana

 The beautiful couple who are expecting a baby were born one day apart.Chris,May 17 and Damilola on May 18..They looked in love as they celebrated their birthday yesterday in Accra,Ghana..Prior to that, they exchanged beautiful messages on instagram
Damilola said
"Happy birthday Sugar. You are my joy and pride. 
Chris:
God is good indeed, help me say Happy birthday to my darling Lola, many more blessings and many more amazing years ahead. You complete me... Making sure you have a memorable year mami.
Aww sweet ...More below






Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments