My instagram post was not about Adaeze Yobo...Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh reacts.

Yesterday, after a lady attacked Adaeze Yobo on instagram, claiming her husband was sleeping around, Tonto Dikeh reposted the photo above and the timing made many assume it was directed at Adaeze..Here is her response below......

tontolet
Hello people,Stayin Xtremely calm while I do this..I Reposted a post yesterday n it waz never intended for d Adaeze lady in question..I dnt knw her n we ve Neva crossed parts before to deserve such Harshy from mii..If ma post was a sub, d people involved understandz it perfectly... No1 deservez ma explanation but am a woman n I knw how this can hurt... #GudMrng #Worldpeople



Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments