Actress Dakore Egbuson has Returned to Acting After Giving Birth



 A few months after giving birth to her second child, actress Dakore Egbuson has returned to acting. She's one of the cast of the play, Hear Word, happening this May. Speaking about how easy it is for her to return to work despite having two young children at home, Dakore said she has a great support system who help her with the kids and that marriage and motherhood hasn't slowed her down

"My mom is with my kids at home. My nanny is also at home. By the Grace of God, I have a great support system. My husband is very understanding. They believe in what I am doing and encourage me to forge ahead, so I can give my all to my job. With balancing marriage, motherhood and work, I prioritize. The home first. And when my husband realizes I am deviating from my duty, I have to push myself back. Family first and once family has been taken care of, I can then fly.
Yes, marriage slows people down if you allow it. I believe a woman can have it all but not at the same time. You have to do things one at a time. Marriage will slow you down but you shouldn't let it stop you" Dakore pictured above with her mum and 2 daughters.



Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments