My Wife Is Alive:::Nollywood Actor Bob Manuel Udokwu Responds To Dead Wife Tales '



There is a  VIRAL REPORT ON THE INTERNET which states that the actors beautiful wife Cassandra Udokwu was allegedly murdered by a boy she brought in from the village to help with house chores.
The unconfirmed viral report hit the Internet a forthnight ago.

I reached out to the Actor today October 1,2013 to sympathise with him and it was a shocked Bob who responded.


'Stella my wife is still alive by the Grace of God and  she is not sick or recovering from strangulation.I don't know where this story is coming from,she was even the one that forwarded the story to me so you can imagine that she was in shock reading that she had been strangled to death.
My wife was present in my home town Ogidi on Thursday September 26,2013 some days after the report say she was stranguled and she stayed for two days for my mums burial .
We both celebrated New Yam event in a neighbouring town Umudioka on Saturday September 28,2013 28th Sept.
She left for lagos on Sunday September 29,2013 and is at home celebrating the independence with my kids right now.
I don't know where this wicked rumour is coming from and i reject it.I don't know how people can just publish stories without confirming first,especially when it has to do with such a serious matter as death.
Bloggers should really check themselves and how they spread news that is not true.they should rush to publish bad news when it can be verified.
My wife is alive and in good health by the Grace of God,please all the people already sending condolence messages should disregard the story and treat as a figment of the writer's imagination''

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young