“The house got burnt and I lost everything, Nollywood Veteran Actor, Kate Henshaw Speaks Out

 

Veteran Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw who lost her Lekki home and possessions to fire in June, has come out to recount what she had lost. The unfortunate incident occurred when Kate, was on set shooting her new TV comedy series, ‘Do Good’. In an interview with City People, Kate narrated
what really happened at her home and recounts what she had lost to the fire incident. Kate disclosed that “the house got burnt and I lost everything. I really don’t know what happened because I was here on the ‘Do Good’ set, I was filming, and was about to have lunch when my nanny called me and was like “madam fire”. I told her to get people to throw water on it and didn’t even know it was like a big fire. I immediately got up and by the time I turned into the street before mine, I could see the sky was black. I got there and there were people everywhere and nobody could get in. Because the first thing about fire is the smoke, it’s going to make it totally impossible to get in and it could kill you. And my next door neighbour, Ik Osakioduwa was having his daughter’s birthday and there were children there, immediately sent a message to all radio stations about the fire“.

She added that, she tried calling the fire service for hours but got no response. Kate said “I called the fire service for over 2 hours and there was no response, by the time they came everything had gone. The house was razed completely. But I am talking to you now, and I am glad to be alive. However, Kate who received an award at the just just concluded City People Entertainment Award disclosed that. winning this award further goes to show that as long as there is life, you can hope for tomorrow.



Stay updated! kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel https://www.youtube.com/Nollywoodgistblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young