My marriage fell out because of differences Ini Edo Reveals


Actress Ini Edo has revealed why her marriage to Philip Ehiagwina broke down.Ini who was married from 2008 to 2014 was a guest on Rubbing Minds on Channels TV yesterday .She said

“I got married early because I wanted a family. I think my marriage was an experience which I don’t regret. He was the last child, so his family members kind of interfered in the marriage, which is naturally normal. He was okay with the kind of work I did and he kind of interfered as a good husband. We couldn’t find common grounds and agree on certain things so we fell out.  My husband and I were far apart from each other, maybe being together would have helped. My marriage fell out because of differences. For now I just want to fix my life, no marriage in the picture.”




Stay updated! kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel https://www.youtube.com/Nollywoodgistblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young