CUTE - Kanye gets a Romantic kiss from Kim as announces he is running for US President in 2020(Photos)


Kanye West announced he was running for president in 2020 during the MTV VMAs on Sunday.

The bold declaration came at the end of an epic acceptance speech for a lifetime achievement award,presented to him by Taylor Swift..He said'First of all, thank you Taylor for being so gracious and giving me this award this evening, thank you. And I often think back to the first day I met you also,''I think about when I'm in the grocery store with my daughter and I have a really great conversation about fresh juice, and at the end they say oh you're not that bad after all.'It crosses my mind a little bit when I go to a baseball game and 60,000 people boo me, it crosses my mind a little bit. And I think If I had to do it all again what would I have done?'Would I have worn a leather shirt? Would I have drank a half a bittle of hennessey and given the rest to the audience? Yall know yall drank that bottle too.'If I had a daughter at that stage would I have went on stage and grabbed the mic from someone elses.'You know, this arena tomorrow, its going to be a completely different set up, some concert, something like that. That stage was gone, but the effect had on people remained.' 'As you probably could’ve guessed by this moment, I have decided, in 2020, to run for president.'
See more below




Stay updated! kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel https://www.youtube.com/Nollywoodgistblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young