Nollywood actress Uche Elendu Opens Up On Why She Fizzled Out Of The Limelight

 
Nollywood actress Uche Elendu fizzled out of the limelight after getting married  in 2012. She admits she gave up her booming career for marriage because it's important in a woman's life. The actress who is back to take her spot  told Sun.

 I was at the peak of my career when I got married. I still believe that marriage is important in a woman’s life. After I got married, I had a three-year break because I had to take care of my daughter and keep my home. And after that, I returned to my job. 

On how easy it was getting back in the limelight 
 It wasn’t easy, but funny enough, the way God made it; I didn’t have to make much effort. The movie that launched me back was Ada Mbano. 


On Staying Scandal Free...  I am not in a position to judge anybody. Marriage is a union between two different people with different background and mental­ity; different thought processes, different ambitions, different characters and behaviours. Con­sequently, it is a normal thing for couples to have problems but it is your ability to keep your head down and bring things back to the way they used to be that matters. It is not as if I don’t quarrel with my husband. If you stay with a man for 24 hours in the same house, you are bound to have arguments, but it is your ability to be mature about it and the pres­ence of the Holy Spirit in your life that can turn things around for good. 

On not having any endorsements  Actually, I think it is because I took a break as a result of my marriage, and the fact that I have always been in the East. But this year, I am moving high.


Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments