Actress Stella Damasus & Beau Daniel Hits On couples That keep best friends of the opposite sex

On Monday,Stella Damasus featured her beau Daniel Ademinokan as a guest on her Atlanta radio show  ‘Undiluted with Stella Damasus’..The theme was “should a married man/woman allow their spouse have the a best friend of the opposite sex?

Daniel Ademinokan said ,

 “Before I got married I had many female friends. One of them I fell in love with because we were just so fond of ourselves but she didn’t feel the same way for me. From that experience I was smart enough to know that it may not be safe and sane to discuss issues that will stir up emotions.Usually best friends don’t set boundaries. I personally as a guy would not advice to have a best friend that is female or vice versa. Stay safe, the Bible says flee from all appearances of evil.Is it possible that a man can be married and his wife is not his best friend?


“If your wife is not your best friend as a man, you have a problem.Try the best you can to make your wife your best friend.If you feel your wife doesn’t understand you, look for a guy. Not a female because emotions may stir up. I’m not saying you can’t have a female friend but there should be boundaries.Your character is like smoke, somehow it will find its way out.When there are issues don’t wait for someone else to console your spouse.I will not condone my wife having a male best friend and I myself will NOT have a female best friend.”  

Stella said, “For a married woman or man, I do not subscribe to having a best friend of the opposite sex.”













Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young