I Don’t Expose My Cleavage, I Only Expose it in photoshoot - Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegeda



Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegeda who resumed back to acting after leaving the country for a while to pursue her educational goals has revealed many things about her that will interest you. Read below


Yvonne, who has been around for a while now has made it known in a recent interview with Encomium magazine that she doesn’t expose her s like her colleagues in the movie industry.

I don’t expose my cleavage, it was a photo shoot. You don’t see me walking on the street with my cleavage hanging out. It was a photo shoot. I felt I have some features that people should know of. Even with that, some people still believe that she has a lot of s but no behind, that is wrong.

I am coming out to showcase. I think the older I get, the more comfortable I am in my skin. You get secured, more confident with age. If I feel very comfortable showing off my curves, my cleavage, excuse me, it is my body. But I will not walk around naked. I wear whatever I am comfortable with.


                                     





-

Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young