Brave Girl:: Beverly Osu plays With live snake


Beverly cuddled a live snake  on set of a new movie..she posted the photos with the caption
"Most daring role I chose, in my career..my face shows confidence but my heart is about to explode.. I try to cchallenge myself for the love of my job and the confidence I ve in GOD.. I STAND OUT..I AM AN EXTERMISE ..BLACK DIAMOND.. TO carry a life python...eish baba.."Hmm ....still fighting my fears ... This is a tip of the ice berg Wat i go tru on set everyday...feeling dat snake move on my body ...eww so disgusting. .. God dey.. My mum says i can do it ..so i can..mummy sussy's ginger.. Now u see not easy. ..to make ur daily bread..
Another below..





Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments

Post a Comment