Beautiful Nollywood Actress Dakore Akande shares stunning photo as she turns 36 Today


The beautiful actressadded 1 today to make her 36 today, wow and she still look 16.. The actress shared the above pics today with the following caption..
"I thank you Lord for making it possible for me to wake up today, for the gift of life, great health, my family, my husband, my beautiful children, my friends, for blessing the works of my hands even as I remain expectant in every aspect of my life, my steadfast fans that have become family...It's my #birthday people #October14th .
we wish you a happy birthday Dakore.. long life and good tidings


Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young