Very Romantic Right?? Nollywood Actor Jnr. Pope's wife shares very dramatic romantic proposal from the Hubby

Jennifer, the beautiful wife of actor, Jnr Pope Odonwodo took to her instagram page today to share her husband's dramatic proposal to her which happened exactly one year ago today. Quite dramatic but unique. Read her story below...
"Before that fateful day, Esther & I had been talking & she told me that a girl/fan (Ojeah) was coming from London and she already made arrangements on a hotel where she would stay and that my man would be spending a day or two with her at the hotel. I asked Esther how she got the info, she said my man told her hubby and her hubby told her in confidence...but cz of d likeness she has for me, she wouldn't want me fooled/hurt. I was irked, I was hurt, but I was strong enough not to shed a tear." Continue...
After further inquiries, Esther told me the girl would be coming 21st Sept. 2013 but my man would join her on 22nd (a day after). I was relieved because I had a wedding to attend on the 21st & I was the maid of honour. On the 20th, my man told me he had something to do in Port Harcourt and would be there for two days. That statement confirmed Esther's words. I still couldn't believe it was happening because I trusted him with my life. I told him he could go and that he should drive safely. On that fateful day 22nd Sept. 2013, I went for service, I wasn't comfy...thoughts kept crawling....thoughts like: what could they be doing now? Hugging, kissing, or prolly strafing....(lol)....before the service was over, I left church and headed for PH. You needed to have seen me. I wore a strong tight, a black dress and a flip flop ready to fight. I got to PH, met with Esther & she took me to the supposed hotel. She said she'd wait at the reception while I go knock on room 101. I did and behold this fair girl came, opened the door and said: Yes, who are you? I pushed the door ready to explode only to find four other people in the room including my man, a bed decorated with scented candles & cute roses. It had the inscription: Say yes! Jnr Pope fell on his knees and said: I'm tired of being on the fast lane. I want you to have my last name and he showed me this beautiful ring...awwwww..I wept uncontrollably.....its one year today..
The couple got married in July 2014








Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young