Amber Rose breaks her silence - Wiz Khalifa Cheated on Me




We have all been wondering why a woman who was so inlove weeks ago suddenly filed for divorce..She has been accused of cheating on him just because of her past as a stripper..However,Amber Rose has confirmed he was cheating on her..She wrote this on twitter a few minutes ago..
"Please stop with the fake stories. I would never ever ever cheat on my husband in a million years I think u guys know this..... Unfortunately my now ex husband can't say the same…. I'm devastated and crushed but my main focus is Sebastian. Thank u for all the support in this difficult time."
This is the same Wiz who granted an interview two weeks ago saying he could never ever cheat on her ..If Amber Rose can be cheated on ...then no hope for us..lol Too bad...See real tweets below






Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young