I will Never Wear Mini-Skirts Again - Actress Foluke Daramola

     
Actress Foluke Daramola has been in the news because of her controversial marriage to a man whose wife accused her of snatching him.The actress who once revealed she was raped opened up on why she stopped wearing mini skirts, her love for watches and perfumes ..

On What she would never wear

You will never see me wear a short skirt or a micro mini skirt; even though my husband really loves my legs. Because of my rape experience, I have phobia for mini skirts. I was wearing a mini-skirt then.
How many wristwatches do you have?
Right now because I buy and give out, I think I have about 40 wristwatches while I have lost count of my perfume but it cannot be less than 60.
On maintaining her complexion

There was a time bloggers were ‘yabbing’ me that I bleached my skin. When I went into my first marriage, I had a lot of challenges and because of that, I was not able to take care of my skin. I have never been a dark-complexioned person, neither have I been extremely fair. One thing about me is that I don’t like using harsh substance on my skin. Since I was about 10 years old, I would always have my bath in the morning and in the evening, I don’t miss it. I also use natural substances on my body like honey which I use to steam my face, ‘ori’ (shea butter) for my hair and whatever cream I use; baby oil has to be included. I like to look as natural as possible, I don’t like looking too artificial and that is why you can never find a tattoo on me. Whenever I use a cream and see that it is making my skin too fair, I stop using it and allow my skin to rest. I don’t like make-up so I allow my skin to breathe. When I was younger, I hardly used harsh substance on my skin. I have always been a tomboy.
Punch

Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young