Pictures From Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde’s feature on CNN’s African Voices

OMOTOLA - CNN Behind The Scenes - PHOTOS2
Nollywood superstar Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde sat down for an exclusive interview on CNN African Voices.
The actress who was called the “Queen of Nollywood” by Stella Magazine, speaks to CNN correspondent Vladimir Duthiers about her upbringing, career achievements, passion for activism and future plans.
Just before the interview airs, we are presented with a quote;
“I’ve reached a point in my life where I’ve realised I have to leave something. I have to have a legacy. I decided I will be an activist for Africa. My experience with the UN and other humanitarian organisations inspired me to want to speak out and say more and there’s so much you can just say with words. This was my motivation for singing.”
Catch the interview this Friday 10th January 2014 by 09:30 PM.



OMOTOLA - CNN Behind The Scenes - PHOTOS8OMOTOLA - CNN Behind The Scenes - PHOTOS9OMOTOLA - CNN Behind The Scenes - PHOTOS6OMOTOLA - CNN Behind The Scenes - PHOTOS7OMOTOLA - CNN Behind The Scenes - PHOTOS11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young