I like it when people look at me, it makes me feel good, Nollywood’s Anita Joseph Reveals

Anita J


Her name is Anita Joseph. She’s an actress cum musician. She is also controversial. But she would not look for your trouble unless you look for hers, so she says. She is a toughie and she would not hesitate to tell you that.
Her name has been linked romantically to Governors, musicians and most recently a footballer.
Anita Joseph
Enjoy;
You walked into this place wearing a micro-mini, doesn’t it bother you that people would be starring?
I like it when people look at me, it makes me feel good. But sometimes, it could be embarrassing, I like it all the same. If you’re a chic and nobody looks at you then you should go back and look at the mirror if you’re okay. I like short things a lot. I live around here and it’s evening so I’m wearing it to stroll.
So what happens when you stroll wearing such?
I don’t stroll around like this. I have a car so I drive. But whenever I have to stroll around the estate then I have to really wear something long.
Why do wear very long dresses when you just said you prefer short ones?
Yes I do long things too, but not very long dresses.
What’s in you that attracts men?
I don’t know. They say my body and the way I walk.
What’s with the way you walk?
I catwalk
Are you a model?
I used to model.
Anita Joseph cute 3
What kind of person is Anita?
I’m not a quiet person. I like making friends and making people around me happy. I’m nice to people but sometimes people take it for granted. But if you give me shit, I reciprocate-I don’t take nonsense from anyone but I’m very nice.
It’s like you’ve had a bad experience with people?
Yes.
Can you remember any of those experiences?
There’s this girl I met. We became friend. I liked her because she’s intelligent. But something happened sometime ago and she latched into something that she read about me in a magazine and started going about saying those things.
We had a fight. She then said one of those things to me and I was shocked to hear that she believed the story. I was so mad at her and showed her what stuff I was made of.
Did you do what they said you did?
No I didn’t and that was why I got upset. Then she told me that she liked me and that I’m a different person from what she read in the papers. People said I’m a snob. So she then went back to that same story that she said she didn’t believe. I found out that she only wanted to get close to me, to be my friend.
You seem to be surrounded by controversies. Why?
I think I’ll change my name. But I don’t know.
Some of those stories had it that you date governors and that some of them even send cars to pick you up…
Oh God.
What kind of things do you do?
I sing and model and I’m sexy. So people will say things about me. But it only makes me stronger. I didn’t do those things
Why can’t you maintain a eye contact with me?
I can’t look straight into your eyes because I can’t. I didn’t do those things.
So who is Ebube Nwagbo?
Ebube is not my friend but a colleague and we work together. You only got to meet with these people when you work with them. After the work, we don’t even really hook or hang out. And if we meet, we just say hi once in a while. We met in Anambra State at a location.
I heard both of you were friends?
We are not friends.
I heard both of you fought…
We didn’t fight. And that K.C of the KC Presh fame story happened
What about the KC story?
About me and Ebube dating K.C. The story was that I took Ebube to K.C’s house and then they started dating. Ebube was never my friend.
Did you date K.C?
Yes I dated him and that was a long time ago. And we separated in peace before they started dating and I didn’t have problem with that.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young