Nollywood Actress Chika Ike In Sheikh Zayed Mosque Abu Dhabi (PHOTOS)

Nollywood screen diva Chika Ike shared some pics with us, she visited Sheikh Zayed Mosque Abu Dhabi, she really enjoyed the tour,
 see more pics after the cut...

 

it was so windy, the wind tried to take my shine but I didn't let..lol..chika quotes

Taking off my footwear in style. lol..#thingsthatmakemehappy #luxuriousbuildingandinteriors #thismosqueisamasterpiece
My private tour guard educated me on the history of the Sheikh Zayed mosque. it was built for 11years, all the building materials where imported. it has the largest chandelier in the world. the hand made rugs were woven by 1200 women for 2years, all the gold designs are made of real gold, it is the fourth largest mosque in the world. #magnificent #masterpicec..Chika Tags

My Gucci bag was taking my shine, but the chandelier behind me won the contest. lol
I love the calmness, it's so beautiful

In my attire, loving it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young