Fake Lawyer caught,paraded by police in Imo.




The Imo State Police Command on Saturday paraded one Beatrice Nnamuoh for practising law illegally.

Sunday Punch gathered that Nnamuoh, 35, had practised law for five years and won many cases.

She hails from Iyiawu village in Onitsha, Anambra State but resides in Okporo, Orlu in Imo State.

Exhibits said to have been recovered from her included a lawyer’s gown, wig, collaret and letterhead, among others.

Nnamuoh confessed to the crime.

She said, “I studied Sociology but I have worked with many lawyers. It was in the process that I learnt many things about law. Aside, I am very intelligent. I do everything that comes my way very well.

“I love the law profession. I sought admission four times but couldn’t get in because of lack of money. To help myself, I decided to go into it illegally. I have been doing it and succeeding in many cases I handled better than real lawyers.”

The mother of a four-year-old baby said she regretted her actions and pleaded for mercy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young