Ahmed Musa showers praises on Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr.


Super Eagles and CSKA of Moscow winger, Ahmed Musa ,took to Instagram to shower praises on Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr, as he paid him a surprise visit at his club base in a bid to maintain good relations ahead of World Cup in Russia
Ahmed Musa shower praises on Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr as he pays him a visit in Russia (Photos)
Sharing photos with the German manager, who has been touring round to check on Nigerian players, ahead of the 2018 World cup tournament, he wrote:
'Words cannot express the gratitude I am feeling for what you did. I appreciate your generosity. What did I ever do to deserve you? You are amazing! A great teacher inspires and you have inspired me to excel in the game of football. I stumbled and failed but you taught me to never give up and keep on trying. I just want to say THANK..THANK FOR THE VISIT” ????

Comments