What is 45 million?'I can make over 45million in a week' says BBNaiaja housemate Cee C .



Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate,Cee C in her discussion with one of the housemates,Bam Bam yesterday said money is not her problem and should she walk out of the house without the prize money,that she can make over 45m in a week.

"Money is not important to me.If today,tomorrow i leave this place,and i dont walk away with the 45 million....I know i'd make more than that...what is 45million? I swear to God,I'd make that money in a week." Cee-c Stated.

However,Since yesterday she has been receiving lots of backlash from Nigerians on social media,many of them think she is fake and compared her to Tboss,who made similar comment in the last edition of the show.Watch the video below..




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young