I do not need to create any fake controversy to be relevant-Gifty.

Actress,Gifty Powers has been getting a lot of buzz and publicity. However,many are of the opinion that she is desperate to be in spotlight,thereby involves herself in controversies. In a chat with Punch's Sunday Scoop BBNaija's Gifty dismissed the insinuations

      "I do not need to create any fake controversy to be relevant.My activities are enough to keep me in the news and i don't lobby for attention.I am always working;so,i don't have time to indulge in unprofitable ventures.If they can talk about Jesus stupidly,then who else can't they talk about?" she said
   
Refusing to speak on speculations that she is currently pregnant,she said
       
       "About the pregnancy news,I've already cleared that section;so,i do not wish to talk about that again.

On claims tgat she is living above her means in order to impress fans,she hissed and said,

       "Only my mother's words can move me."

Comments