The Actresses Aneke Twins address bleaching rumours

When they released pictures like the one above last week,they were accused of bleaching because the appeared lighter than they looked in previous photos.However, they claim they don't bleach but the background made them appear lighter...They told Punch
“I can’t bleach. There was a white background where we took the pictures. Apparently, they reflected on the pictures and sort of lightened our skin. Black is a beautiful colour.“I have been using the same cream for the past eight years and it is not a bleaching cream. We hardly walk in the sun. Perhaps that is why our skin glows. I don’t bleach and my sister doesn’t bleach either.”
See a photo they took before the one above...



Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young