I know nothing about sex, I’m a virgin. Money is more important to me in a relationship::Nollywood actress Seyi Hunter

Adokiye has new competition..Nollywood actress Seyi Hunter who has been in films like Broken Fixtures, My Club, MM Girls, says she is a virgin..When asked by Vanguard she said..
"I’m not looking for a stinkingly rich man. If he has all the money without good attributes, then he’s not for me.I like humble people. So, he has to be humble, God-fearing, extremely nice, very romantic and loving.Yes. I was attracted to him(her boyfriend) because of the fact that he’s born again, spoils me with gifts and puts my needs before his own - See more at: 
When asked which is more important between money and sex..she said..
I know nothing about sex, I’m a virgin. Money is more important to me in a relationship.



Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments