'Queen of Vagina (Majela) Donates $1000 to Afrocandy,calls on celebs to help



 If you haven't heard of Queen of Vagina, then you just have.She is a musician who claims Dbanj stole her style of music to become famous..I put up that post in 2012 (Here)..Now, she has come out to lend her voice to Afrocandy's plight..She donated $1000 which Afrocandy confirmed she received.....
"There are still pep who make Promises & keep them Pls help me Thank my Gurl Majela aka @QueenOfVagina1 I got the $1000 God bless U my sister"
She also thanked Derenle
 Also help me Thank my brother @DENRELE_EDUN he doesn't want the amount open he represented...God bless you my brother. Thank you!
Nice....See more of her photos below








Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young