Peter Okoye’s wife, Lola Omotayo Okoye Responds To Critiques


photo
Peter Okoye’s wife, Lola Omotayo Okoye, who has been accused of allegedly being the reason for the misunderstandings between the Okoye brothers as decided to comment on the issue. 
The beautiful mother of two who responded via her facebook page said: Read Below


‘I’m a Lady of Substance though I have my Shortcomings, I might not be Loved by Everyone but the People that matter to me hold me in High Esteem and thats enough for Me.’
I'm a Lady of Substance though I have my Shortcomings, I might not be Loved by Everyone but the People that matters to me hold me in High Esteem and thats enough for Me. :-)
There are reports that Lola who got married to Peter last year and has two kids for her husband is responsible for the brothers split up with her husband, Peter fighting his elder brother/manager, Jude Okoye for not have regards for his wife.
Although its not certain the main cause of this breakup, some others have said that its not about the wife, that the brothers have been at loggerheads for a while now and things just got out of hand

Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young