Some Men prefer My Eyes, others prefer my lips and my boobs..Nollywood Actress

 



This is a very indecent statement especially from such a lady, nowadays people don't see clothes as a means of covering your body anymore..... Yvonne Jegede who recently landed in a messy breast surgery scandal upon her return to the movie industry in a recent interview talks about her selling point, ideal man. -



Yvonne Jegede who featured in Tuface Idibia’s “African Queen” video made a stunning comeback to acting after several years of being away to study abroad in University in Cyprus.
Her ideal man
I don’t even know what it is any more. But I think people at different ages have different perspection in respect of what an ideal man is. He should be  more intelligent than myself.
I need somebody I can learn from him. He should also be able to take care of himself.  That’s  an ideal man for me. He should not be ugly.
On her selling point
I think it is my brain. Talking about the physical things that attracts men to me, it depends. Some people say, it’s my eyes, others prefer  my lips and my boobs. So, I do not know. When I love into the mirror, I love everything about myself.
On revealing some part of your body, her boobs
Well, it depends on the clothes. I have big boobs, so, if the clothes are not big enough to cover my boobs  you would  not blame me for that. I am not the person who made my clothes . I just put the clothes on.
On her passion for revealing some part of your body
It depends on my mood. If I want to expose my back, I will do that. It goes with my mood.
Plans on getting marriage
When the time comes, I will get married. I have never given it a thought.
It’s not about thinking, it is about the right person coming my way. Many ladies have been thinking about settling down for years now, but Mr. right has not come their way.
On acting  nude
No, I cannot for no reason. I have people I am answerable to.
On sexual harassement in the industry
Sexual harassment in the industry have to do with what you want. If you want to be sexually harassed, you will be. I am saying that because, even when I am walking on the road, or in the  banking hall, I usually get passes.

But it depends on what you want. I do not think every  director would  want to sleep with every girl he comes across. Maybe, I am wrong but, I don’t think it is possible. I have had the experience where a produced would refused to feature me in his movie because I did not  sleep with him. They might make their advances to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young