Actress Foluke Daramola ::I Was Disvirgined By A Rapist


Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola is known by many as the actress who snatched a pastor’s husband but it appears there is more to her that many do not know and she’s starting a programme titled “Fulfilling Desire” to talk about these and more issues. Here is what she told a reporter about her sad experience
You mean you have been a victim of rape?
Yes, my first introduction to sex was rape. I talk about it when I have to. I was deflowered by a rapist. These are things people don’t talk about. In my first marriage, I was frigid because of my experience, aside other things. So, “Fulfilling Desire” is about things that are realistic, but which people just sweep under the carpet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young