Happy birthday to the one that has and will always have my back - Ex-BBNaija housemate BamBam tells her love interest Teddy A

 

Ex-BBNaija housemate and singer, Teddy A is a year older today and his love interest, BamBam took to her Instagram page to celebrate him.

She shared a cute selfie of both of them posing together and wrote: 'World help me celebrate this gentle giant.... God bless and keep you for me papi?.'

In another post she also shared on IG, BamBam wrote: 'Happy birthday to the one that has and will always have my back... from the moment we connected I understood the true meaning of loyalty, you are a chosen gift from God, I pray that God elevates you to heights unimaginable, prosper you and fill you with wisdom to conquer and rule your world. - Bam'


Subscribe to Nollyqueens On Youtube To watch Latest Nigerian Movies https://goo.gl/efMiRp

Comments