Mercy Johnson reveals why she deleted her husband pictures from her Instagram page.


Social media rumors about marriage crisis of Actress,Mercy Johnson went viral few days ago after  she deleted all photos of her hubby on her Instagram page 

But Mercy Johnson speaking exclusively with NETNG dispelled the rumors,she said.. 
“I usually delete all the pictures on my page from time to time and this time around, I didn’t just delete my husband’s pictures, I deleted photos of me and my children. In fact, my husband is in shock at the drama emanating from social media.”
“We had a photo shoot and of course you know the new year swag na, so I said to delete the old pictures I had which is what I do normally, na im e backfire oooo.”

“I will still celebrate 10 years with my sexy Odi by God’s grace and I appreciate all my fans for expressing their concern over the issue. God bless you all” She said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young