Nollywood actress IIreti Doyle pens glowing note about Adesua Etomi and Banky W - both of them beautiful inside out and each one at the very top of their game

 
Nollywood actress Ireti Doyle, took to IG to write glowingly about newly engaged couple, Adesua Etomi and Banky W. The talented and ageless mother of two, who starred alongside the couple in the popular movie Wedding Party has nothing but kind words to say about them. Read below:

Aunty Irety..Aunty Irety" ...she said in a breathless voice over the phone ..."guess what"? I''m engaged...he proposed!! I already knew who "he" was, you only had to see these 2 together to know that there was something special going on...
of course i wanted a blow by blow account of proceedings ( ask all my young friends I'm famous for my intrusive and sometimes "inappropriate" questions...I'm 50; so I can lol!!) and by the time she was done I think i nearly discombobulated the poor girl as I blubbered over phone...I doubt there's anyone that won't be overcome with emotion at the sheer beauty and magic of this real life fairytale. @bankywellington is one of the last Mohicans...a real gentleman...omo ti won ko lati ile wa to de gba eko... as for @adesuaetomi were I to describe her as a colour it would be bright happy sunshine yellow...bringing light and joy wherever she goes... both of them beautiful inside out and each one at the very top of their game - the perfect couple.....they've both lucked out. You two deserve each other...God bless you both, keep you, increase you both in wisdom and grace. He will provide everything you need to navigate this new phase in your lives...Congratulations kids...may the joy you find in the Lord and in one another never diminish in Jesus Name! #BADESUA2017🌺🌹🌷 PS: as for Lady Obianuju Onwuka... don't you two worry bout a thing...I got that woman on lockdown😉lolll

Comments