"Because I posted a picture of a car, you guys insulted my life", Controversial ex Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate, Gifty Powers

 
On Monday, controversial ex Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate, Gifty Powers shared a photo of a white Range Rover and some of her Instagram fans assumed she just bought the car. Apparently, she was just showing the range off and it actually belongs to someone else. (Read more here)

The backlash began today as people dragged her for misleading them. She has now deleted the post but also responded to the criticism in a video shared via her Insta stories.

"You guys are really funny. So because I posted a picture of a car, you guys insulted my life. You can't even ask me a question or even a DM. If that car na my own, why I no go say Thank you Jesus. Watch out for my next move," Gifty said.


Comments