2face Idibia Opens Up On Why He Finally Got Married to Actress Annie Idibia


2face Idibia has opened up on why he changed his mind and got married.Speaking  to NET on why he finally got married to Annie, he said,

 ‘I’m not surprised. Honestly, I mean back in the day it had come across my mind one or two times to propose to her but somehow it got to this point where I was like I’m not going to get married. Even before I started having kids I had already said I’m not going to get married. ‘Before then there’s been one or two times where I almost proposed to Annie. But I just said no no no because I just thought I wasn’t going to be faithful, I wasn’t going to be good enough. I had always thought I wasn’t going to be the best man for any woman so because of that, I just thought I’m not going to get married; I’m just going to live my life’... 

Comments