Adorable!! Beverly Osu's open letter to her best friend, It would make you shed a tears

Today being National Bestfriends Day,former BBA Africa contestant, Beverly Osu penned down an adorable note to her best friend Charity Owoh..It would make you shed a tear... 


NOTE TO MY BEST FRIEND - Thank you when I call you and need someone to just listen. It doesn't matter where we are in this world or in our lives, I know you will always pick up. Sometimes you make me want to kick you in FACE . Y'know. Like when you tap my Ass lol But hey, it happens. you’re stupid, and kind of mentally challenged, but I understand..  Usually. Cuz I’m kinda the same way.We have the best memories & I wouldn’t trade them for the world. I don’t know how I’ve gone this long without having someone so amazing I can call my best friend.. I’m happy & proud to call you that. We act like total retards, like eachother’s moms, like best friend lesbian lovers, like sisters, like everything. But that’s okay. Cuz I love you.  I want to be the best friend that you call when you’ve met the right person for you in like, five years. I want you to be the best friend who plays with my future kids or pets or whatever I have. I want us to be the best friends that still talk when neither of us have teeth ..I don’t want you to become another name on the best friendship checklist.;
Stay updated! kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel https://www.youtube.com/Nollywoodgistblog

Comments