Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku denies being HIV positive

Popular Nollywood actor, Hanks Anuku has denied viral report of him being HIV positive and infecting his wife .The actor who has since relocated to Ghana to the NET, he is absolutely HIV free .

‘I think it’s just a malicious rumour being spread around and it’s definitely fueled by a lot of pain and jealousy, which explains why it has been so embellished with such fallacies. My wife called me and we’ve spoken about this. She’s a very calm person, and I’m so proud because we understand each other. We know the story is false, and she’s taking it so lightly but it hurts. I’ve never had any such sexcapades in my life; I don’t even hang out with women like that. People that know me will attest to the fact that I have principles and I have self-control when it comes to women. So, I don’t have H.I.V or any infection of any kind,’





Stay updated! kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel https://www.youtube.com/Nollywoodgistblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young