Actress Ebube Nwagbo Opens Up On Why She IS Still Single



Gorgeous and talented actress, Ebube Nwagbo hasn't been linked to any man since her split from Kcee.. According to Vanguard, the actress explained why she's still single...
“The reason is that I am someone who has always believed in love. It is a big deal to me so if I have to do it, it has to be right. I am a strong believer of love. I get lots of proposals; it is so crazy I do not know who to give a chance to. I think it is a price I have to pay for stardom.



“Sometimes when anybody comes my way, I do not know who wants to be with me for the right reasons. I believe when that day comes, I will definitely figure out who that person is. It is not easy.
“What I should be talking about is not relationship but marriage. I want to go into marriage and be in it for ever. No one goes into marriage thinking of divorce, but it happens. We try our best.
“I think I am kind of scared, but I just have to give it a try whether I like it or not. It just has to happen and happen right; at the right time.”




Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments