"I'm single & not in a hurry to get married"-Ebube Nwagbo

In a chat with Encomium magazine,Ebube cleared the air about being in a relationship and how she has stayed on top of her game
On when she plans to get married
(Laughs) At the right time. I’m not in a hurry. It will happen at the right time.I’m very single but not searching.
On how she has managed to stay on top....

I try to be myself. I don’t try to get out of my way to be what I’m not. It’s not easy to be in the limelight. You just need to be yourself to survive. It’s a crazy world out there. So, I will sum it up this way: being yourself, remaining relevant and focused. Consistency matters a lot in what you do; hard work and determination too








Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young