conversation with Nollywood actor,Nonso Diobi's impersonator


culled from Miss Petite blog

Wow! I used to think this was the real Nonso Diobi twitter account with over 77thousand followers.. until I saw this tweet this morning...asking fans for money for his mum's surgery.The sad thing is many fell for this would fall for this and some are already asking for his account number..To buttress my findings,he even sent me his account details
Acc-6017988967
Ewulum Chimezie
Fidelity Bank
A friend almost fell prey and kept swearing he was real ..so I told her if he is real, he won't object if I ask him to put up his plea on my blog.
Read Miss Petite D DM with this faker(As you read this,he is waiting for the 500k She promised him)LOL

Some prospective victims below

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young